Instructions / How to use?
- You can create/save your own Dub Videos by signing up / login . In case you don’t want to signup, you can create Dub Videos Anonymously. For creating DubVideos anonymously, you just have to add video and audio, and play the combination.
- Add Video: You can add any video from Youtube. As we are going to use only visual part, please add videos without any lyrics/caption for best experience. Any videos with lyrics/caption on “Video Part” will distract user from the “Audio Part” which will be different from “Video Part”.
- Add Audio: You can add any video from Youtube. As we are going to use only audio part, there is no issue if the visual quality of video is not up to the mark.
- You can use swap_horiz icon for interchanging the “Video Part” and “Audio Part”. E.g. you are playing a video consisting of the “Video Part” from THE BREAKUP SONG and “Audio Part” from GALTI SE MISTAKE. Now after seeing the “Dub Video”, you want to try interchanging both the parts. You can do the same by just clicking the swap_horiz icon.
- By using button you can create, save and play the New Video Combination.
- After playing the video in Video Player, you can use the edit button to change/customize the “Video Start”, “Audio Start” and “Duration” settings. You have to press to save the settings.
- You can use share icon to share the link of the Dub Video created by you (or any other user) to your social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp).
- You can use fullscreen icon to enter the full screen mode.
- You can use replay_10 Video forward_10 to forward/backward the “Video Part” with 10 seconds
- You can use replay_10 Audio forward_10 to forward/backward the “Audio Part” with 10 seconds
DisclaimerDubVid is a fun site meant for entertainment purposes. DubVid does not own copyright to any of the videos. All videos are hosted and provided by YouTube. The credit for all videos and audios go to the owner of respective Youtube channels. DubVid does not display any ads and does not make any money out of the content.